Schedule an Appointment Online
The Vibe Massage
Therapy & Wellness
Your massage therapist, Rachel Alexander LMT 907 310 0464. Consult with your massage therapist for pricing and services.
about taking care of yourself....
There is nothing like one on one attention especially when it comes to self care. I love to help my clients release their tension and stress and put more space in their body so they can move better, breathe better, and live better lives.
Strong hands for issues with the tissues. You have a pain in your neck? Lower back? Feet "killing" you? We have the strong hands and almost a decade of experience to help you release tension and stress one muscle at a time.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Address Vibe Styling Salon and Day Spa
16410 Brooks Lp Suite #5
Eagle River, AK 99577
Consult with your massage therapist for pricing and services.
Gift certificates available
Salon services may
vary in price contingent upon your individual.
Please reconfirm the price before the start of services.
To ensure the highest level of service, we
request a 24hr notice to cancel an appointment or you may be subject to a cancellation charge. You will
be given a courtesy call the night before your appointment as a reminder.